Friday, June 12, 2009

In the beginning...

Here we are on a beautiful afternoon deciding what to do with ourselves. We went out and picked cherries and then came in for popcycles and a movie. I plopped myself down on the computer to see what was new in the news and caught sight of a blog advertisement. Here I am. I suppose it is a better way for me to record our little life for posterity...and for anyone else who wants to read it. Leandra is always asking me to share stories with her about when she was born or when she was 4 (Since she is over 5 and a half now and 4 was sooo long ago.) This would be a good way to share with her and the others coming behind her.

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Welcome to blogging. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - I'll be your follower! I love blogging and documenting what the kids do/say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Keena. I don't even know what blogging is but I loved your comments. Sereta

    ReplyDelete